The sense of security and knowledge gained from an inspection is well worth the cost, and the lowest-priced inspection is not necessarily a bargain. Use the inspector’s qualifications, including experience, training, compliance with your state’s regulations, if any, and professional affiliations as a guide.
You get what you pay for. We utilize the latest and best technology with good old fashioned pride.
We go above and beyond every time
- 0-1500 SqFt$425
- 1500-2000 SqFt$475
- 2000-3000 SqFt$525
- 3000-4000 SqFt$575
- Over 4000 SQFT$675+Call for Pricing
- Condominium$375Over 1500 SQFT +$50
Sewer Scope & Radon
- Sewer Scope$135With Home Inspection
- Sewer Scope$175Test Only
- Radon Testing$150With Home Inspection
- Radon Testing$200Test Only
- Mold - Air Testing$2753 samples, $50 for each additional air sample
- Mold - Surface Sampling$1251 sample, $50 for each additional surface sample
- Asbestos – Single Product Testing$1251 sample, $50 for each additional sample
- Asbestos - Popcorn Ceiling Testing$2753 samples, $225 for each additional homogenous material
- Lead Paint Testing$1303 areas (3-4 test per area), $25 for each additional area sample
* Add $75 Service Call if testing is done without a Home Inspection
Travel fees may be applied base on distance from office, this will reflect in your booking and invoice.
Additional fees may be applied to homes built before 1990.
Day of Inspection
Should I walk around the house with you?
Absolutely. Our inspectors happy to explain everything we are looking at. There will be times where we need to focus and evaluate, but feel free to tag along and ask questions.
Can my agent be there too?
Yes! Agents are encouraged to be there and be engaged so they can know what they’re writing up in your Repair Request Addendum.
What should I be looking for?
Our reports have lots of images to help you recall what you’re looking at. We break down my reports into areas that are safety hazards and other recommended items to fix/ask for.
The summary will be the most helpful area of the report, right at the top.
Will there be recommendations on who to call?
With each defect we include which type of contractor you will need to search for to get quotes.
Can I call PacWest if I have questions after the I get the report?
Absolutely. This is one of our favorite parts. Call, text or email.
Can you give me some preferred contractors to call?
PacWest has a few contractors that we’ve worked with in the past and can recommend. We still recommend you contact at least 3 in each area for quotes and do your own research.